It’s finally here! Bully Dog has announced that on January 17th they will release a performance tuning for all 2011 Chevy/GM Duramax engines on the Triple Dog GT Tuner! The Triple Dog GT module provides increases in horsepower and torque as well as valuable increases in fuel economy. The new GMC diesel pickup trucks feature urea injection, and fuel economy has improved dramatically in the Duramax LML over the previous LMM model. Fuel economy with the Bully Dog Triple GT is expected to be enhanced even further, and 2011 Duramax LML performance, which is already impressive, is anticipated to top 500hp. The Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner does much more than increases in power and fuel economy; here is a list of some of its other key features:
- Safety Defueling
- On-the-fly power level adjustment
- Four different power levels to choose from
- Easy installation (20-40 minutes)
- Free internet updates and upgrades
- Monitor and display vehicle parameters (PIDs)
- Full Color display with multiple color themes
- User set daytime and nighttime driving modes
- Display current gear on vehicles with auto trans.
- Vehicle specific download features
- Initiate DPF burnoff on ‘09 GM and Dodge diesel
- De-fuel based on user set safety parameters
- Read and Erase Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Display instant fuel economy and trip fuel economy
- Exclusive Driving Coach featureg
If you previously bought your GT Diesel tuner from Parleys Diesel Performance and just recently purchased a brand new Duramax LML, don’t worry; you can update the tuner for free, online, using the Bully Dog Update Agent.
This tuner is universal, meaning it works on all Chevy/GM, Ford and Dodge diesel trucks. However, on 2011 model diesels tuning is only available for the Ford 6.7L Powerstroke and the 6.6L Duramax. The 2011 Dodge Ram Diesel tuning will be available in the future. Look for more updates soon!